Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Larry Carlton on stage with Steely Dan

Larry Carlton joined Steely Dan on stage in Las Vegas and posted this on his Facebook page:
That's Larry flanked by Jon Herington and Walter Becker.

I spent easter weekend in Las Vegas hanging out with Steely Dan. And Saturday night I sat in and played kid Charlemagne with them. I will be performing 3 shows with them in the near future. What a wonderful reunion for me. Thanks for the hang guys.LC
And in the comments he added:


 "The three shows that I will deal with Steely Dan Connecticut, dodger Stadium and New York"
That's the The Classic West hoopla at Dodger Stadium, Los Angeles on June 15, The Classic East wingding at Citi Field, New York on July 29. No date announced in Connecticut yet, but they did play Wallingford there last year, so...



No comments: